Luxury Vinyl Floors in Oshawa, ON
Luxury vinyl flooring is perfect if you love the stunning appearance of natural hardwood but worry about cost and upkeep. It’s super-stylish and ultra-durable, thanks to its unique construction featuring layered synthetic materials.
Luxury vinyl floors resist surface scratches and scuffs from children and pets, and it can handle spills and stains. At the same time, luxury vinyl planks and tiles have sturdy support layers, so they won’t easily crack, chip, or break.
Oshawa Carpet One Floor & Home is your locally owned flooring retailer, and our flooring professionals are ready to help you find the perfect floor for your home. Our luxury vinyl flooring inventory spans the best flooring brands, including:
- Mannington Adura
- XL Flooring
- Nature’s Walk
- Twelve Oaks
Best Types of Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Luxury vinyl flooring is offered in a couple of different options.
There are luxury vinyl planks: a great alternative to hardwood. Then there are luxury vinyl tiles, which mirror natural tile or stone.
We also offer sheet vinyl flooring, which features natural and realistic visuals that replicate the look of tile and wood at the most affordable cost.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring, or vinyl planks, are especially popular in residential and commercial interiors because of their authentic visuals and durable construction. With varying sizes available, it’s easy to create a convincing design, based on your favourite hardwood species and styles. From rustic grey vinyl that looks like reclaimed hardwood to modern light wood options that will open any space, we have an array of options.
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring, or vinyl tile, can be used to create all your favourite stone looks. What you won’t miss is the grout, the expense, and the pesky upkeep. Luxury vinyl tiles are much more forgiving underfoot compared to traditional tile and are warmer to the touch. They are just as easy to clean as a traditional tile and feature the same waterproof qualities.
Choosing the Right Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
When it comes to luxury vinyl planks, you’ll find an impressive variety of looks and features in our showroom.
Whether you’re a homeowner, property manager, or contractor, we have a vinyl plank floor that work with your budget, style, and performance needs. Our flooring team is here to provide advice on which will work best with your interior design and functional needs.
Beyond style, we recommend thinking about which vinyl plank products will work best in the room you’re installing in.
- Choose waterproof luxury vinyl for a new kitchen or bath floor. These can handle constant humidity and spills without warping or damage.
- For high-traffic spaces, including commercial and rental properties, we’ll point you to vinyl planks that have thicker wear layers and are better at handling stains and scuffs.
- Luxury vinyl products with slip-resistant surfaces work well for busy rooms, as well as homeowners who have young children and pets.
Is Luxury Vinyl Really Waterproof?
All luxury vinyl floors feature some level of moisture-resistance, but certain products are 100% waterproof.
WPC (wood-plastic composite) flooring is one type of waterproof luxury vinyl. Waterproof floors have a special core that prevents the planks and tiles from expanding or contracting when exposed to moisture. This core also stops moisture from reaching the subfloor and can prevent the growth of mould and mildew.
If you’re pining for polished granite, or rustic oak, but moisture issues are simply maddening, we’ve got some downright stunning waterproof luxury vinyl flooring options made to mimic all the luxurious natural textures you love!
Where Can I Install Luxury Vinyl Flooring?
Although hardwood and stone offer natural style and luxury, they aren’t well suited for every residential setting.
Luxury vinyl flooring, however, is suitable for pretty much any area in your home or business. It can withstand the foot traffic you typically see in living rooms; it is comfortable enough for bedrooms, and it can handle the moisture you’d expect in kitchens.
Even spaces that see a lot of activity like entryways and mudrooms are great places for luxury vinyl. In high-traffic or high-moisture settings like bathrooms, we recommend choosing a waterproof luxury vinyl floor. For business spaces, we have commercial-strength luxury vinyl options.
Regardless of your vinyl flooring goals, we recommend professional flooring installation for the best results.
Shop Luxury Vinyl Flooring Near You in Oshawa, Ontario
With our impressive inventory of vinyl flooring, Oshawa Carpet One Floor & Home is your destination for floors and more. We carry popular name brands, as well as exclusive collections and Canadian flooring lines that are made for our specific region.
Want to learn more about our luxury vinyl flooring options? Please visit our local showroom today at 495 Taunton Road East in Oshawa, ON.